Coaching You For Success
Learn to Communicate effectively to be a success
In This class you will learn how many successful entrepreneurs are risk-takers that must communicate effectively to be a success. Learn how having a coaching team that helps deliver your plan, strategy, and execution helps minimize risk and potentially maximizes success.
Coaching is about developing individual capabilities and your star’s potential so that they and your team can perform at their highest capacity.
Several Harvard Business Review studies have shown that the top three reasons for hiring a coach are:
- Develop high potentials or facilitate transition – 48%
- Act as a sounding board – 26%
- Address derailing behavior – 12%
- Miscellaneous – 14%
Source: (Kauffman, 2009)
Executive coaching and leadership development reap substantial benefits and can show improvements in:
- Productivity (reported by 53% of executives)
- Quality (48%)
- Organizational strength (48%)
- Customer service (39%)
Among the benefits to entrepreneurs and executives who received coaching were improved:
- Working relationships with direct reports (reported by 77% of executives)
- Teamwork (67%)
- Job satisfaction (61%)
- Reduction in conflict (52%)
Many studies tout the Return-on-Investment (ROI) from Coaching. The fact is coaching pays for itself.
What is the Difference Between Coaching, Training, and Mentoring?
Coaching is about developing potential, creating high order self-directed thinking skills, removing obstacles, improving performance, and enhancing the quality of life.
Expert Tip: Coaching is about developing you and your team’s potential to be the best they can be.
Coaching is not consulting: The coach’s expertise lies in the successful implementation of an enthusiastic coaching process; they are often profound thinkers and visionaries that can see solutions and opportunities.
Trainers Teach New Skills and Abilities Necessary for Success
Coaching is not training: Coaches enhance and hone your skills. They encourage the development of behavior change. Coaches motivate and energize you and your team to perform at your highest potential.
Coaching is not mentoring: Coaches typically do not use their personal experiences as a guide for their client’s success. Having shared experiences helps; you cannot coach a football team if you have never studied the game.
Expert Tip: Find a coach who has empathy through the shared knowledge of a similar journey or experience.
Mentors Teach, Advise, and Train.
Coaches Empower You to Create and See Opportunities.
Coaching is not therapy: Therapists explore a client’s past to analyze the cause and effects that create a client’s current mental state. Sometimes if you are lucky, they can fix issues after years of therapy combined with the client’s motivation and action.
Coaches focus on taking you from where you are now to where you dream and plan to be in the future. Coaches motivate you to excel.
Coaches Help You Achieve Your Business Vision Board
Coaches inspire and motivate you to dream it, pin it, live it by using the laws of attraction.
Qualified Executive Coaches can:
- Motivate and Energize.
- Be a Confidant—a sounding board with an objective perspective.
- Empower You. Ask constructive questions; the questions that help you find the answers.
- Provide Sincere Feedback. Constructive criticism and guidance can be challenging to obtain.
- Hone Your Skills. A coach can sharpen skills that will enable you to overcome roadblocks.
- Play to your Strengths. Help leverage strengths, close gaps, and provide accountability for goals and development plans.
- Develop and Groom Stars. Leaders in the context of their current jobs without removing them from their day-to-day responsibilities.
Most of all, a great coach motivates and inspires creativity, enabling you to be the best you can be.