Proofreading is the final check that the content of the documents is ready to be published.
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- The hook, the title is not misleading click bate
- The document looks great and professionally produced at the first glance
- The SEO description matches the content
- The SEO is integrated with a list of keywords, meta tags and keyword phrases used throughout the document
- All Architectural copywriting jargon is readable by the average potential client, and The Design & Construction Industry experts alike
- All elements of the document are included and in the proper order
- All amendments inserted, the company style and branding followed to the letter
- All spelling or punctuation errors have been corrected
- All design elements checked for accuracy and consistency; the table of contents, headers, level heads, page numbering, word breaks, end-of-line breaks, page breaks, cross-references, and appropriate placement of tables and artwork.
Proofing is done after the final copy edit and layout are complete.
Once you approve your proof you are ready to market and distribute.
Content Branding Solutions Editorial Services include: Editorial Copywriter ▪ Manuscript / Report Evaluation ▪ Proofreading ▪ Developmental Project Editing ▪ Editing ▪ Copy editing ▪ Substantive and Structural Editing ▪ Stylistic Editing ▪ Proofreading ▪ Formatting ▪ Indexing ▪ Referencing