The 16 Top LinkedIn Profile Tips from the Content Marketing Experts
As content marketing strategists, we understand that lead generation is the cornerstone to business success. Use these 16 Top LinkedIn Profile Tips from the Content Marketing Experts to optimize your LinkedIn page. Implementing these LinkedIn profile optimization tips will boost your LinkedIn and social media profile pages. First, this will help you drive more traffic and increase engagement by demonstrating your knowledge, thought leadership, and professionalism. Second, it will improve your social media branding, graphics, and content, providing a message that can connect with potential professional customers. Third, these tips will boost your impact on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and social media with professional images, graphics, and content.
Would you like to know more? Read our 14 Secrets to LinkedIn Optimization and Social Media Branding to improve your LinkedIn Optimization and get a high-quality converting targeted LinkedIn profile. Also, read 14 Steps to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile to help you with your LinkedIn profile optimization. As a bonus, use our FREE Download for Your FREE LinkedIn Optimization Guide No Sign up Necessary.
Build Your Brand with These 16 LinkedIn Optimization Tips to Boost Engagement and make that Sale
From your banner header to a comprehensive profile that highlights your experience to recommendations that refer to your knowledge and expertise, these expert-backed tips will make your profile shine to get noticed by potential clients.
Try these professional tips that include everything you need to look professional, from “Keywords” and “Search Terms” in Your “Skills” Section to “Optimize Your Headline” and Photo for More Clicks. - Peter Lucking
1. A Branded Header: A customized branded banner advertising what you or your company do. For example, this is a header for our upcoming book launch page on Facebook.
2. A Logo. Invest time in graphic content for all your social media pages, especially a stunning logo that tells people what you do.
Let your LinkedIn logo tell your story.
3. A professional photo of you. Pursed lips blowing a kiss at yourself on a cellphone camera and using it as your LinkedIn profile photo is not a great idea. A professional photo of yourself is an investment in you.
4. Complete all Profile Fields with a clear and precise company description, contact information, and Unique Sales Proposition (USP) or specialty if you are a consultant are essential.
5. Highlight Your Experience and Services: Write about the highlights and use bullet points and bolding to communicate your brand's unique aspects and specialties. If you are promoting yourself, you are the brand, the product.
6. Integrity. Be clear, precise, and truthful in describing you and your company's experience; don't exaggerate.
Recommendations to Optimize LinkedIn Profile
7. Create a Business Page. Extend your reach by creating a Showcase Page. LinkedIn Showcase Pages and Facebook business pages are a way to highlight your brand, share specific content with target audiences, and develop relationships that matter.
8. Images and Graphics: A picture does say a thousand words and can tell your story. Invest in professionally designed customized graphics that highlight your business or what you do. Swiping graphics from the web is not a professional way to showcase your products and services. Finally, be the leader with custom graphics that others want to steal from you.
9. Consistency and Activity: Consistently add activity on your LinkedIn page. First, post frequently. Second, Write thought leadership articles, post relevant information on your page, comment, and share with your connections and followers.
10. Meta Tags and Keywords correctly placed in your experience section do matter. Keywords and acronyms should be written thoughtfully into your summary and experience sections so hiring managers can find you more easily. Use "Keywords "and "Search Terms" in Your "Skills" Section to Optimize Your Headline and Photo for More Clicks.
11. Back Links: Include links to your website and blog in your profile, description, and posts.
12. Engage to Connect and Grow: Engage with your current connections and page followers. Genuinely comment and share on other people's posts.
13. Recommendations: Ask your network for LinkedIn Recommendations. Better to have third-party validation on successful project completion rather than blowing your own horn. Boasting about yourself is not high on anyone's list. Make requests personal by asking for them through messaging or a phone call.
Image Source: Stanley Takase on LinkedIn Recommends Content Branding Solutions
14. Share to Grow. Social media is a great way to share what you're doing with others to build relationships and help each other attract new business.
15. Engage in LinkedIn and Facebook Groups, be active regularly. Find industry-related groups and share your insights and thought leadership. LinkedIn Groups help others know you and create trust.
16. Invest time in your hook lines, SEO, and keywords in your LinkedIn job summaries that continue to tell your story of how you got to be where you are today.
For Example, Stanley Takase:
▪ Building a Technology Bridge Between Asia and the USA
▪ Creating the Culture, Efficiency, and Relationships For Business Success
▪ Bridging the Gap between USA Hi-Tech Startups, and China, with Asia Manufacturing Expertise
Remember, People buy people they know, like, and trust. Like all social media LinkedIn and other online media weight your participation in groups, posting status updates, commenting on posts, liking content shared by connections. Additionally, when others see your relevant activity, they are more likely to want to know more about you and your business.
Expert Tip: When connecting with someone for the first time, send a thank you message or set up LinkedIn Navigator to do it for you.
Attract more high-value clients by investing in yourself. Upgrade to LinkedIn Premium. Hire a professional to help you put your LinkedIn and social media package together and optimize it to its fullest potential. It's dirt cheap; just $499 gets you going.
Apply these Branding Solutions to Your Social Media Pages to Reap Success.
Remember, have fun, be truthful, and the world will come to you.
Key Takeaways for LinkedIn Optimisation
B2B and B2C Marketers will want to include LinkedIn in their competitive marketing strategies.
Skilled attraction marketing copywriters, in combination with eye-catching graphics, can create the most effective kinds of LinkedIn content that:
▪ Gets noticed by turning eyeballs
▪ Gets read by your targeted market
▪ Make you the thought leader in your industry
▪ Is shared more frequently
▪ Attracts more Business
"Well written copy can help leave your competition in the dust." – Cheri Lucking
Download our LinkedIn Profile Optimization Guide
A How-to Guide to Create a High-Quality Converting Targeted LinkedIn Profile
>>> Sign-up, and Download Your FREE LinkedIn Optimization Guide <<<
Stop Chasing Clients on LinkedIn - Start Attracting High Value-clients by Optimizing your LinkedIn Profile
Stop Wasting Your Time - Stop Shouting in the Wind of Social Media without closing deals? Instead, Stand Out and Captivate with our How-to Guide to Optimize Your LinkedIn Professional Profile Tips to attract clients to You 24/7/365. Grab it while you can!
Need Help Book a FREE consultation. Our LinkedIn optimization services start at $499 for the benefits noted in this article and the PDF. Need Help Imagineering Your Brand? Please book a call directly on our calendar here if you're open to discussing.
We help Entrepreneurs Imagineer their Brand and get The Competitive Edge Utilizing Branded Content and Images that Tell Your Story.
New Book Release on AMAZON from ContentBrandingSolutions.com
Content Branding Solutions for Entrepreneurs: Strategic Content Marketing
>>>>>> TAKE THE MARKETING QUIZ <<<<<<
Test Your Knowledge. Take our Content Marketing Quiz to Test Your Knowledge and Create Your Plan for Strategic Content Marketing.
Call now to find out how Branding and Strategic Content can help you| Contact 303-362-0498
Phone: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.contentbrandingsolutions.com
- 14 Secrets to LinkedIn Optimization and Social Media branding
- 14 Steps to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile
Content Branding Solutions World-class Websites – Digital Marketing for Professionals
Content Branding Solutions is the Solution for Your Growing Graphics, Website Design, SEO, and Copywriting Demands