Take the Content Marketing Quiz from the new book Content Branding Solutions for Entrepreneurs – Strategic Content Marketing. The A-To-Z Guide to Content Marketing by Cheri Lucking and Peter Lucking to test your knowledge and create your strategy for Strategic Content Marketing.
1. What is Strategic Content Marketing?
- Thought Leadership
- Attraction Marketing
- Magnetic Marketing
- A method of distributing Valuable relevant and consistent content
2. What Are the Three Key Benefits of Content Marketing?
- Sales, Savings, and Customer Loyalty
- Subscribe, Win, and Grow
- Thought leadership, a go-to-market strategy, or brand Loyalty
3. Chose Five Content Marketing Examples That Could Work for You?
- eBooks, Books
- White Papers, Articles, and logs
- Presentation and Public Speaking
4. What are The Typical Four Buying Steps?
- Check Amazon, read the reviews, compare prices, place an order.
- Brand Awareness, Research – Education, Consideration, and choice, buy.
- Read a magazine, see the product, read paid for recommendation, place order.
5. Why Content Marketing?
- It covers the last to traditional advertising buying steps.
- It taps into the first two buying steps: Brand awareness and educating customers about a product.
- A and B
6. Why is Content Marketing so Important to Sales?
- Content marketing drives more sales.
- Cold calling sales outreach is hard to do.
- Puts sales on autopilot.
- Content marketing lets you control the conversation.
- A + C+ D.
7. How Do I get started?
- Plan a marketing strategy.
- Jump in and blog.
- Write until my keyboard is on fire.
- Create Content.
- Go to Mexico, sit on the beach, and post beauty shots.
8. What is the Secret of Content Marketing?
- Quantity of blogs.
- Value – Content that connects and solves problems.
- Email blasts every day.
- Repetition and consistency.
- B and D
9. What is Evergreen Marketing?
- A new boy band.
- Sustainable, reusable marketing and content that is identifiable, and reusable across platforms and mediums.
- Calling your business 5280 because that is the number on the street! It works for a magazine in Denver, in the mile-high city.
- A logo, a company name that tells people what you are doing, increasing recognition immediately.
- B and D
1.) D, 2.) C, 3.)All, 4.) B, 5.) C, 6.) A, C, & D, 7.) A, 8.) B & D., 9.) E.
Cheri and Peter Lucking are small business owners who understand the pulse of branding and content marketing. They have assembled decades of successful experience into a simple-to-follow guide. The knowledge in this book makes it a must-read for all entrepreneurs and marketers who need to understand that strategic content marketing creates an evergreen lead generation that is the lifeblood for all companies.
Content Branding Solutions for Entrepreneurs
Strategic Content Marketing
a New Book by
Cheri Lucking – Peter Lucking, Co-CEO’s of Content Branding Solutions
Content Branding Solutions for Entrepreneurs – Strategic Content Marketing by Cheri and Peter Lucking is a practical, no-nonsense based guide to content marketing. You can use the book to learn the importance of content and how to effectively create it, distribute it, and benefit from it. This book is a recommended read for anyone who needs to be convinced of the power of content marketing.
Coming Soon for Pre-Order at AMAZON in July
Call now to find out how Branding and Strategic Content can help you| Contact 303-362-0498
Related Branding Posts
- Excerpt from Content Branding Solutions for Entrepreneurs – Strategic Content Marketing. CHAPTER 3, Planting Your Flag – Activating Your Brand
- Excerpt from Content Branding Solutions for Entrepreneurs – Strategic Content Marketing. The Top 12 Benefits of Content Marketing
- Website Branding ▪ Graphics ▪ Infographics – Communication is Our Business
Content Branding Solutions Services Include:
Content ▪ Website Design ▪ Graphics ▪ Infographics ▪ Coaching
- Website Design – Websites that Generate Leads 24/7/365
- Premium Content
- Images Graphics Infographics
- Refresh Your Brand
- Editorial Services
- Thought Leadership
- Design + Construction Industry Experts
Brand Management ▪ Traditional Marketing and PR ▪ Graphics and Infographics ▪ Print Design ▪ Market Research ▪ Campaigns
Content Development ▪ Content Curation ▪ SEF-SEO▪ PPC ▪ Copywriting ▪ Contributing Authors ▪ Ghostwriting Books and Articles
Social Media and Content Marketing ▪ Social Media Management ▪ Website Design ▪ Website Development ▪ Video Production
Content Branding Solutions – Digital Branding and Marketing for Professionals
Content Branding Solutions is the Solution for Your Growing Graphics, Website Design, SEO, and Copywriting Demands