“Content marketing is the engine of your business.” – Cheri Lucking
Why is content branding so important?
Content marketing has the highest return on investment (ROI). Attraction Marketing that has well-written content, images, and graphics, will attract targeted clients. Branded content demonstrates your thought leadership and knowledge laying the foundation for all your marketing, business development, and sales success.
- More on-site content, more keywords, more SEO – More reasons for customers to stick around for the benefits.
- Google Loves Content. Search engine Google gods are all about quality content. Google is your primary traffic referral search engine.
- Increased Referral Traffic and Visibility does work hand in and with Content marketing that drives more sales and repeats the google content cycle.
Boosting website traffic is meaningless if it doesn’t result in more sales.
- Higher Website Domain Authority. Content marketing drives more visibility to your product pages, increasing Brand Awareness. Valuable Content that connects and solves problems increases your perceived expertise, authority, relevance, and trust of your site. A higher domain authority correlates strongly with higher search rankings.
- Content Marketing Grows a Social Media Following. Syndicate and share your content on your social media platforms for increased exposure and growth.
Why is content marketing so important? Content marketing drives more sales.
- Content Marketing Increases Conversion Potential. Your primary objectives with content are to engage, inform, problem solve, and bring value for your readers. Don’t forget your clear call to action and tactful pitch.
- Content Marketing Amplifies Your Brand Awareness, Improves Brand Reputation, Building Credibility and Trust. When people read your material, see your graphics and symbols, they are building an impression of your brand. If that impression is perceived as helpful, informative, or enlightening, they will think more highly of your brand.
Content marketing can answer 98% of your customer service and sales questions – freeing up time for you and your team.
- Content marketing makes life a breeze for your customer service and sales department. Many customers will find answers through an online search instead of reaching out to your customer service team to begin finding answers to their questions. If that customer service and sales department are you, then as a small business, consultant or start-up, it frees up your time, reducing pressure.
Content Marketing Helps You Capture Leads and Create Your List.
- Content Marketing builds Relationships, Trust, and Credibility. Engagement customer/reader relationships. A greater brand reputation can help with the size and recognition of your audience, but great content can also increase the loyalty and closeness of your customer relationships.
- Apply Content Marketing to any Business Model – however big or small from start-ups to conglomerates, content does matter.
- Content Marketing Increases Sales 24/7/365 creating a faster sales funnel
Content Marketing Increases Sales 24/7/365 – It’s your online sales Manager.
- Organic Growth with Compounding ROI: Decreased marketing costs and compounding long term life cycle value, compared to pay per click. Your Content investment works year after year.
The 12 Benefits of Content Marketing will increase your brand awareness in the marketplace. Content Marketing in conjunction with thought leadership, and planned business development to create attraction marketing. Consequently, you will get a Higher Website Domain Authority using Content Marketing.
Content Branding Solutions is a digital content marketing company specializing in creative content, graphics, website design, and associated consulting services in Denver, CO.
New book release from ContentBrandingSolutions.com
Content Branding Solutions for Entrepreneurs: Strategic Content Marketing
New Book Release from Content Marketing Strategy for small businesses, start-ups, and professionals – For You’re Strategic Content Marketing Call now 303-362-0498
Come back next week when we talk about Communication
Let Us Create Content Together That Gives You a Competitive Edge on Your Journey – Starting Today.
Content Branding Solutions has successfully developed websites, with branded content, authored, ghostwritten, edited, illustrated, and published thought leadership content from sustainable and economic white papers to books on politically hot topics:
- Green at No Cost. Economic and Cost Control Strategies that Create No Cost Sustainability, an Amazon bestselling book on sustainable design and economics.
- DREAMers NIGHTMARE: THE U.S. WAR ON IMMIGRANT LATINX CHILDREN an Amazon bestselling book landing page website. The immigration issue will shock you, have you in tears, of anger and sorrow, whether you are a Democrat or a Republican.
- Full Circle Marketing Series Part 7 – Branding Graphics Infographics
- Website Design – Search Engine Optimization SEO
- Website Design – Images and Graphics
- Website Design – Content & Integrated SEO
- Nine (9) SEO Solutions to Improve Your Online Rankings!
- Colors Do Matter in Marketing
- Create a Marketing Plan for Small Businesses
Content Branding Solutions Website Design – Digital Marketing for Professionals
Content Branding Solutions Services Include:
- Attraction Marketing Services: Attraction Marketing Copywriting, Content, Copy and SEO Services
- Brand and Branding Services from The Content Strategists and ‘Branding Knowledge Experts’ at Content Branding Solutions
- Branding and Brand Refresh in conjunction with website branding development and design and associated consulting services
- Website Development and Design Services from The Content Branding Solutions Website Design, SEO, Graphics, and Infographics Team
- Editorial and Editing Services for all your Company Needs
- Thought Leadership Services – Thought Leadership Marketing – Attraction Marketing Content Writers
- Coaching, Mentoring, Training, and Teaching – Hands-On Online Attraction Marketing Coaching and Brand Marketing Mentoring in Content Branding Solutions
- Digital Content Marketing Plans – Full Circle Digital Content Marketing Plans and Social Media Marketing Plans Just for You