Would my professional service firm benefit from an e-newsletter?
Writing a monthly or quarterly email newsletter has advantages:
1. Content rich and useful information goes a long way
Content rich and useful information means you to your subscriber that you have something useful for them, a reason to spend any time opening your email newsletter and looking forward to the information shared.
2. Stay in contact with your current clients to help solidify the relationship
Don’t assume that your subscribers are your friends and it’s ok to ask them for a favor. You must earn their trust and respect. Engaging in conversation that doesn’t waste their time and has perceived value is an excellent approach. Asking for their advice in their area of expertise could get the conversation going.
3. Create interest in your company
Share an interesting story. Add visuals that are captivating and eye-catching. Show the human side of your company, pull the curtain behind oz.
4. Share successes and increase lead generation
Showcase the completion of an interesting project. Ask the client to provide you with a testimonial.
5. Roll out new ideas and sales opportunities
Considering bringing in a new line into your firm, ask advice from your subscribers. Put together a contest
6. An inexpensive way to market
Skip the high printing and postage costs. Email newsletters are eco-friendly both for the environment and your pocketbook.
7. Sets you up to be the expert in your field
Thought leader, expert, own what you know and share the knowledge with your subscribers.
8. A chance to let others hear your voice and see your vision to help them
Tough competition in the world today. Present your vision, mission, and goals so your subscribers can get to know you and your company.
9. Let your clients and future clients know your personality
Whether you are funny, serious, or shy, be you. Let them know you are a master gardener in your backyard, or that you enjoy shopping and preparing a five-star meal for your spouse, or you are a book worm or bicycle enthusiasts. Let them know you reward your staff with a job well done, and that’s why they enjoy working with you.
10. Helps you evaluate client interest in your products and services
Need a great FREE email Newsletter Template Check out Mailify https://www.mailify.com/email-newsletter-templates
What do your prospects, clients, friends, colleagues, relatives ask you about your work? What insider information do you have to share that will make their day?
When you share nuggets of information that help others in a fun and exciting way, it makes you more approachable, and the trust piece for them to most likely pick up the phone and call you the next time they are in the market for your area of expertise, products or services.
Ok, now the scary part. You are asking yourself, “Where do I begin?” You’ve established the benefit of a newsletter but feel you don’t have the time to write one, or the expertise; we have your back, ContentBrandingSolutions.com to the rescue.
A Content Branding Solutions Expert or Outsourced Elsewhere Can Help:
- Pinpoint your “voice” or the “voice” of your firm
- Determine Mix of material, promotional, real content, informational
- Edit to put your best forward. Editors and content creators will tidy up your grammar, spelling, and content
- Bring out stories and metaphors to include in your publication
- Success stories from clients, vital. Creates third-party validation for you and your firm
- Create the design of the e-newsletter and add graphics when needed
- Determine the best editorial format
- Decide if we are going to include article summaries with hyperlinks back to your site, or entire articles.
- Set up e-newsletter to respond to whatever device it is on, phone, tablet or desktop
- Decide frequency for the e-newsletter to avoid burnout from your side and the reader. Goal to leave them wanting for more.
- Guide you through the requirements of the U.S. ICAN-SPAM Act
Find an expert to help you launch your company E-newsletter Action Plan.
A knowledgeable company will help breakdown the process into bite-sized chunks to make the process enjoyable and worth your time. Find an expert that can pull out the information that makes you tick and write and present it for you in a way that showcases your personality, what makes you and your firm different, help create your e-newsletter with a combination of content-rich information, marketing, promotion and create a satisfying read. An expert should help you drill down and focus on finding your voice to write to your target audience. Help you create a template that will have clear and consistent parts, “about us” and “useful” sections. Help you decide what to call your newsletter, what the subheading of the newsletter will be and how often you want to release the newsletter, weekly, monthly, quarterly? Consistency is critical, so once you commit, it is essential to get your publication out the door on a regular basis.
You know it’s time. You’ve been thinking about writing an e-newsletter, work to get it “Hot off the Press”!
With three decades as an expert and Multimedia Marketing Executive in B2B and B2C, in radio, TV and media marketing I see these 21 Obvious Tips for producing an email newsletter as the key to your newsletter success.
Professionals in the A&E industry, from Architect to Contractors are the least trained sales and marketing people we have come across as they have an inherent difficulty in believing that their services are a product that needs delivery and effective closing skills, most the newsletters we read are probably going to be deleted before they are reviewed or opened.
“Let us write, edit and illustrate for you. Then coach your team to knock it out of the ballpark. After all, it’s our passion.”
Coaching is an essential improvement for many professionals that pays for itself. We train you to anticipate your client’s concerns. Have the answers to their objections, fears, help lead them to the close.
Drop me a line for your Thought Leadership Coaching and Training
Phone: 303 362 0498 or Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 19 Mind-blowing Email Sales Statistics to Increase your ROI
- 10 Common Sales Mistakes to Avoid in the Early Stage of the Sales Funnel
- 30 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before You Start Refreshing Your Website
Content Branding Solutions Provides Coaching, Premium Content, Website Design, Graphics and Infographics To the Design and Construction Industry.
Copywriters ▪ Graphics ▪ Websites ▪ Digital Marketing for The Design and Construction Industry
We help You envision their goals and deliver the content to succeed in a competitive market.
Copywriting demand is at an all-time high. Marketers are actively searching for professionals that know their market and want to partner with them.
Our Specialty niche is B2B Copywriting is for the Design and Construction Industry
Our Target Market are A&E professionals:
Architects ▪ Engineers ▪ Interior Design ▪ Lighting Designers ▪ A&E Consultants ▪ Professional Consultant Firms ▪ Sustainable Design ▪ Resilient Building Design ▪ Sustainable Solutions ▪ Professional Businesses ▪ Cultural Performing Arts ▪ Design Firms
General Contractors ▪ Construction Companies ▪ Construction Managers ▪ CM ▪ CMGC ▪ Home Builders ▪ Real Estate ▪ Small Businesses
Download Content Branding Solutions Copywriting and Services Pricing Guide
✔ Seven Marketing Trends and Predictions for Staying Connected to Your Customers
✔ The Top Marketing B2B Tactics
✔ Copywriting Essentials for Marketing Success
✔ Fee Ranges for Copyrighting, Images, and Coaching