If you answer “no or I don’t know” to any of these questions, you should contact Content Branding Solutions.
Are you thinking of building a company website? Think again. Oh yes, there are many blogs out there that say website design, is easy, and it can be if you know what you’re doing. If you don’t, you could spend hours, days, months and in some cases years along with a lot of dollars.
We know of a design consultant firm who has spent over one year redesigning their website, employed an in-house web designer, all they had to do was make it look eye-catching as they already had the architectural copy! The first impression is… the site is washed out, drab! But worse it will not scale on all devices! How will the world see your brand?
30 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before You Start building, or Refreshing Your Website to build brand recognition:
- You’ve picked your WordPress theme or one of the many others available or you are going to build the site from scratch. Great!
- You get into the back end of the site only to realize there are a lot of moving parts.
- Now what? Do you have time to spend teaching yourself?
- Graphics, pictures, diagrams, charts, do you have them or do you need someone to develop them for you?
- Content, can you write, are you a knowledgeable Architectural copywriter for design and construction online media?
- Do you know how to write content that search engines will find or more importantly your future clients?
- Do you really know what it means to optimize your site using keywords, keyword phrases, and meta tags for SEO?
- Is your website secure? Watch out for the host upsell!
- Is your site protected from Malware? Why should you care?
- What does it mean to have your website hosted anyway?
- Who do you pick to host?
- How much time do you want to spend building the site creating the Architectural copywriting content? Or do you have other things to do, perhaps run your business, design a building, or get a proposal out?
- Are you and your staff closing business or just waiting for the next RFQ?
- Are you and your team actively in front of your RFP’s?
- Do you know how to drive traffic to your site? Or are you chasing the business like your competitors?
- Do you have an email contact capturing system? Basic or bigger? A-Weber to Infusion, Constant Contact or other? Which one do you need?
- Do you know what an auto-responder is? Do you care?
- Do you know how to set up an email series that will get qualified get sign ups?
- What about LinkedIn? How do you use it effectively, how many new qualified contacts has LinkedIn brought in for you?
- E-book, article, or white paper? Which one do you choose and why? Do you need all? Do you know what a white paper is? It is an essential component of your marketing.
- Do you know how to write a blog or a professional thought leadership article? What does that mean anyway?
- Back to content, can you write attraction marketing copy?
- Do you enjoy writing targeted content, sustainable copy?
- Do you have time to write with logic, clarity, and style?
- Do you know how to write to fulfill all the writing/content needed to build a practical, compelling and useful website?
- Graphics, illustrations, pictures diagrams? Do you want to spend your time creating? Do you know how? Do you have time to build? Do you know what it means to optimize your pictures?
- Logo? Will anyone outside of the Design and Construction Industry recognizes your brand?
- You have a website, it’s out of date? What does that mean? Why should you care?
- You have a site; it needs to be refreshed every couple of years, what does that mean, have you done that recently?
- Sales materials? When is the last time you updated them? Are they written in a manner that will lead your prospect to buy?
Have you thought about a webinar? Do you know how to put together an effective one?
What is your firms content marketing strategy, master messaging roadmap, and implementation plan for market activation?
Your time, the Marketing Directors and IT Guru dollars add up astronomically till you wish you had hired an expert that knows what they are doing.
The list goes on and on. You will bump into things that you have never imagined and will realize you are buying things that you do not even know you needed. Why not hire an expert? Don’t you wish you did? It is not too late. Content Branding Solutions is here to help.
“Contact Us for a FREE Website Analysis.”
Give us a call: 303-362-0498
I love a challenge. As an experienced Multimedia Marketing Executive in B2B and B2C with 3+ decades of Knowledge, I revel in finding successful solutions to your marketing problems.
I enjoy creating persuasive attraction marketing promotional copywriting content assets for sales and marketing promotional materials to help entrepreneurs, and business owners to make you more money.
- Is your Website up-to-date and Properly Tagged? Do you need a Website Refresh?
- Nine (9) SEO Solutions to Improve Your Online Rankings!
- Why do You Need an Editorial Copywriter?